Harris Family Alternative Investments Program
3620 Locust Walk; Wharton School
Steinberg-Dietrich Hall; Suite 2333
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Finance Centers Staff
Senior Associate Director of Student Engagement
Managing Director, Finance Research Centers
Senior Communications Specialist
Senior Associate Director of Research Support
Senior Associate Director of Events and Donor Engagement
Click on the map to get Google directions to our office.
Directions from Philadelphia International Airport
- In Terminal A look for signs for SEPTA Regional Rail. Take the SEPTA train that is headed for ‘City Center’.
- Disembark at 30th St Train Station (approx. 20 min later)
- Walk outside to the NW corner of 30th St. and Market and look for the subway/trolley entrance. There is an elevator down to the concourse level if you have luggage.
- At the concourse level, pay $2.25 at either a token station or to the conductor in the ticket booth.
- Look for signs for the Trolley going westbound (Darby Transp. Center is the final stop)
- Once on the Trolley, get off at the 37th St Stop (Trolleys 11,13,34 and 36 all stop here)
- Take the stairs up to the street level; you will now be at 37th and Spruce St.
- Walk on a pedestrian walkway (which is actually 37th St.!) towards Locust Walk (walking away from the large PENN Quad residence building on the south side of Spruce St.)
- We are located in Steinberg-Dietrich Hall which is at the NE corner of Locust Walk and this walkway. The entrance to our building has large wooden pagoda structures covered with vines. Ask at the Front Desk for directions to the stairs up to the 2nd Floor Finance Dept Reception area.
- At our reception area, you can call Zehra Husikic at 215-746-0309.
Directions from New York City
- Trains run frequently from New York’s Penn Station to Philadelphia’s 30th St Train Station. It is recommended that you purchase a one-way or round-trip ticket from the kiosk machines before boarding your train. To check schedules visit www.amtrak.com. The trip will take approx 1.25 hours.
- Next, follow the directions above to walk to the 30th St Trolley Station, catch the underground trolley to 37th and Spruce St. and then walk to our building.
Directions from Newark International Airport
- Follow signs for AMTRAK rail service. Trains run frequently to Philadelphia’s 30th St Train Station. It is recommended that you purchase a one-way or round-trip ticket from the kiosk machines before boarding your train. To check schedules visit www.amtrak.com. The trip will take approx 1 hour.
- Next, follow the directions above to walk to the 30th St Trolley Station, catch the underground trolley to 37th and Spruce St and then walk to our building.