The Student Fellowship enables selected Wharton students to learn from senior practitioners and professors, as well as collaborate with like-minded peers, by applying their knowledge of the investment industry to hands-on work with alternative investments firms.
The Student Fellowship is a not-for-credit fellowship program that enhances students’ academic training in alternative investments and provides an opportunity for them to apply their learning in a professional setting. The program is designed to span the academic year. In the program, students perform a deep-dive into an area of investment, vis a vis a research paper or project. The program facilitates student interaction with industry practitioners as well as professors, who will provide guidance on the research paper. Student Fellows will also be given unique opportunities to engage with industry practitioners and alternative investments firms that are visiting Wharton through the Harris Family Alternative Investments Program.
- Develop a thesis on a specific area of investment and present it vis a vis a paper or project
- Engage regularly with industry practitioners and Wharton faculty
- Foster a close-knit community of driven and deeply interested students
- 10-12 Student Fellows
- Collaboration between Wharton Undergraduate & MBA Students
- Program spans the fall and spring semesters